Board of Directors:
1. Doctor: Elfaith Ali Hassan Agabawi Chairman of WSAM INTERNATIONAL GROUP
Born in the city of Omdurman – AL Khartoum University Graduate School of Economics holds a MBA from the University of Bath and doctorate from the University of Bath in Britain. Work in leadership positions in Saudi Arabia from 1981 to 2000 in well-known companies such as in Saudi Della group –Al Salama Hospital, Bakhsh Hospital, Almajal Services Company – Alamoudi Hospital, and he has gained in-depth experience of agnosticism in the public administration and financial management areas. And is one of the most prominent Sudanese experts in corporate governance and visited more than 16 European and Asian countries as part of his administrative - and currently in addition to his location in the Order of company assume the presidency of the Governing Council of the Nassif Master Services Company - and Managing Director of GPC and a member Seeco Sewerage and member of the Board of Trade Sector Management Investment services and social security system.
2. Engineer: Mohammed El Fatih Agabawi Chief executive of WSAM INTERNATIONAL GROUP: -
Received a basic education in Saudi Arabia and received the certificate Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering with Honour’s from the University of Huddersfield in Britain.
- Has received a number of training courses and visited a number of European and Asian countries as part of his work and thus gained complete knowledge and expertise of industry pipes.
- Contributed to the establishment of the factory his establishment since its inception and still leads the artwork in the production department and the implementation of projects.
- Is by virtue of the young spirit and vitality that was known by the driving force in the conduct of the Order of company factories and develop its products.
3. Magdi Mitwalli member of the Board of Directors:
Jordanian businessman has many investments in Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
1. Mohammed Abdou Mohammed Dawood - Maintenance Manager:
- Bachelor of mechanical engineering - Sudan University for Science and Technology.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Khartoum.
- Attended many courses and in (India - Germany and the trained under experts and at the hands of the manufacturers of the machines).
- The actors to contribute to the installation of production lines.
2. Mohammed Ziauddin - Production Manager:
- Indian National
- Diploma: technology plastic
- Long experience of more than 30 years in the field of plastics in India and the Gulf states.
- One of the first employees of the company contributed to the installation of all production lines, he has been trained for many courses by Germans and Italians experts.
3. Eitidal Abbas Ahmed - Director of Human Resources:
- Bachelor degree of computer science from Omdurman Al Ahlia University.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management Cambridge institute.
- Internal Auditor ISO 9001-2008.
- Worked in many companies in the field of human resources management and quality.
4. Khalid Mustafa Ahmed - Financial Director:
- Bachelor degree in accounting from Omdurman AL Ahlia University.
- He attended many courses in how to achieve financial efficiency in the cost accounting.