HDPE FITTINGS 10 BAR,SDR 17
1.EQUAL TEE 110MMX110MMX110MM .
2.EQUAL TEE 160MMX160MMX160MM .
3.TEE REDUCER 160MMX110MMX160MM .
4.FLANGE ADAPTER 110MM .
5.FLANGE ADAPTER 160MM .
6.END CAP 110MM .
7. FLANGE ADAPTER 355MM .
8. CORRUGATED PIPE COUPLING 235 MM .
The advantages of H.D.P.E 100 Pipes :-
The latest technology material used in water
net work piping is H.D.P.E. The State of Khartoum
took the decision to shift to H.D.P.E instead
of older materials like asbestos and P.V.C
in 2003 .
The advantages of H.D.P.E are:-
1. Perfect leak proof, non breakable, no
cracking no deformation. At one time leakage
from the water network of Khartoum reached to
25%, this can never happen with H.D.P.E network.
2. Flexibility and excellent burst strength,
H.D.P.E will not be affected by soil movement .
3. Its high resistance to corrosion from various
chemicals and non electro chemical corrosion.
4. High impact and breakage resistance .
5. light weight , easy installation and transportation
6. long service life , over 50 years .
7. Protect public health specially against disease
transmitted by water and insects like malaria.
8. Environment friendly .
9. Better value for money over the long term.
H.D.P.E is available as straight pipes, coiled
pipes , corrugated pipes, in different diameters,
wall thickness , and nominal pressure .
There are many methods for joining H.D.P.E
pipes like welding by electro fusion, butt welding
, flange joints, mechanical coupler and fabrication